Choosing a best graphics card for optiplex 780 is a task that can take a long time. Not only are there dozens of brands with hundreds of variations to choose from, but there are also new releases every month!
Currently, graphics card for optiplex 780 are one of the most desired products on the market in terms of technology. But… What is the best consumer-facing graphics card for optiplex 780?
There is no one best graphics card for optiplex 780 for everyone since, depending on the needs, we will see that there is one or more suitable for each use.
Finding a good graphics card for optiplex 780 that suits your needs and is, of course, good value for money can be a little easier with this selection of the 10 best graphics card for optiplex 780. We have chosen ten very varied models that stand out in their category for their features and functionalities.
That will depend largely on the use you want to give it and the price you want to pay for it. Luckily, we have reviewed and ranked the best graphics card for optiplex 780 on the market so you know which one best suit your needs.
You will find the list of best graphics card for optiplex 780 first, which we update often. Later, you can also consult our practical guide with the points to consider before making the purchase.
This list contains, without a doubt, the greatest graphics card for optiplex 780 currently offered on the market. However, if you don’t want to waste any more time filtering and analyzing which is best graphics card for optiplex 780, you should definitely opt for our Top 10 products choice. This has all of the fundamental features one would expect to see in a graphics card for optiplex 780 review.
Top 15 List of graphics card for optiplex 780 is given below
However, there are some other competitions for these three as well. View our Top 10 best graphics card for optiplex 780 list for more information. If you are looking for a new graphics card for optiplex 780, have a look at our choices for the finest graphics card for optiplex 780. To learn more about the many varieties of graphics card for optiplex 780 available and how to select the best one for your needs, continue reading.
We’ve consulted top experts who have in-and-out knowledge about the graphics card for optiplex 780. We chose a product with amazing features you haven’t heard of before, so we could provide your shopping experience with some variety! Our team filtered more than 100+ items to get this list done just right for ya.
- The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 Series GPUs fully support Microsoft DirectX 11
- Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio Support: Content protected, high bandwidth, 7.1 channels of surround sound over HDMI
- Avivo Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
- Single or Dual Monitor support: HDMI, DVI, VGA (configurations may require an adapter that is sold separately). Designed for full size case installations
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard. 250 Watt or greater power supply. Download of updated video drivers may be required to use this unit
- A great upgrade for your integrated graphics, the GeForce GT 730 accelerates the overall performance of your PC. The GeForce GT 730 packs powerful NVIDIA CUDA Cores and abundant amounts of memory that deliver a performance punch in all the latest 3D games and applications. You'll get super fast web browsing, incredible photo and video editing, and ultra detailed gaming. An array of NVIDIA innovations such as NVIDIA Surround, NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync, and the new FXAA Anti Aliasing Mode offers more than one way to elevate your gaming experience. This card features a low profile design, and is pre configured with a full height bracket. Two low profile brackets are included in the package for easy integration into HTPCs and other small form factor systems. The passive cooling solution enables a peaceful, zero noise computing experience.
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU. 384 processor cores. 4GB DDR3. 64-bit memory bus. Engine clock: 902 MHz. Memory clock: 1600 MHz. PCI Express 2.0 (x8 lanes)
- 1 x DL-DVI-D. 1 x VGA. 1 x HDMI. Triple simultaneous display capable. HDCP compliant.
- 300-watt power supply recomillimeterended. 25-watt max power consumption
- HDTV READY : ED 480p. HD 720p. HD 1080i. Full HD 1080p. Quad Full HD (4K).
- VGA Resolution - 2048x1536. HDMI 1.4 Max Resolution - 1920x1200. DVI Max Resolution - 2500x1600.
- 400 watt power supply required.
- To avoid any damage to your motherboad a 400W power supply recommended.
- VGA resolution 2048×1536 HDMI 1.4a Max resolution: 1920 x 1200 DVI: 2500 x 1600.
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU
- Integrated with 2048MB DDR3 memory and 64-bit memory interface
- Core Clock: 902MHz
- Features Dual-Link DVI-D / HDMI / D-Sub
- Supports PCI Express 2.0 x8 bus interface
- 48 CUDA Cores
- 512MB GDDR3 GPU Memory
- DisplayPort 1.2 with Multi-Streaming
- Maximum DP resolution 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz 30bpp
- Drives two displays
- Memory Size: 256MB · Chipset: ATI · Memory Type: DDR2 SDRAM · Ports: DMS-59, S-Video · Interface: PCI Express x16 · Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Part Number: Y103D
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE FROM ITPARTS4YOU
- DUAL 4K DISPLAY SETUP - Watch Cinematic 4k content on 2 displays (4096 x 2160 max @ 60 Hz) in 10-bit color
- INDEPENDENTLY POWERED - Bus-powered 65W max power draw and requires no additional power source, minimum of 350W PC power supply is recommended
- INDEPENDENT HD AUDIO - Each DisplayPort provides independent audio sound to each monitor in brilliant 7.1 Surround Sound. Supports AC-3, AAC, Dolby TrueHD, DTS Master Audio formats and 2 independent DDM Audio (DDMA) stream capabilities
- NATIVE DISPLAY PORT - Connect to any monitor you choose with one display cable and select independent monitor resolutions and refresh rates with AMD Eyefinity capabilities
- 2GB GDDR5 MEMORY - 1125 MHz memory clock and 800 MHz GPU clock (PCIe x 16) with 128-bit memory interface (512 Stream Processors)
- GCN Architecture, PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus interface, High Speed DDR3 memory, and DirectX 11-capable graphics
- 9th generation programmable hardware tessellation units
- 300w Minimum PSU recommended - Active adapters required for MIniDisplayPort
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or newer required for DDMA multi audio support. Windows XP limited to Dual Video and single audio only
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 1. PCIE-1394A will allow users add 4X 1394A (3X 6Pin and 1X 4Pin) interface on Windows PCs, Servers and industrial devices for 1394A device data transfer. Help users light up old type 1394A devices on new PCs and import data from old device such and DVs etc.
- 2. Designed on FireWire 400 datalink protocol on 1394A interface will be make sure users get 400Mbps (50MB/S) max data transfer rate. Auto detect 1394A firewire device and negotiates the connection speed to 100Mbps, 200Mbps, 400Mbps.
- 3. Compatible with IEEE 1394A OHCI (Open Host Controller Interface) 1.1 standard interface devices such as Digital Cameras, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM Drive, DV camcorders, Hard drives, Media equipment, 1394A Video and Audio devices and Printers.
- 4. Plug and Play on Windows 98, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64bit) and Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012R2, 2012, 2008R2, 2008, 2003R2, 2003 (32/64bit). Please NOTE: Due to setting issue, some PCs need to install Windows Legacy Driver.
- 5. PCIE 1.1 X1 interface, will provide 2.5Gbps bandwidth for all 4-Ports 1394A card. PCIE 1.1 standard design will work on PCIE 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0. PCIE X1 interface will works on PCIE X1, X2, X4, X8, X16 slot.
- Full DirectX 11, 10.1 and DX9 capability, Dual Link DVI port supports 1920x1080p resolution, VGA analog support at 1920x1080p resolution
- HDMI video and 7.1 audio capability (DVI to HDMI adapter required), 1GB high speed DDR3 memory
- Short bracket (SFF) and Tall bracket (ATX) capable, ATI PowerPlay technology
- HDMI, Dual Link DVI, and VGA Ports for multiple monitors support (up to 2)
- 3 Year Limited Warranty with registering your product within the first 30 days of purchase
- DDR3L / DDR3 1600MHz PC3L-12800 / PC3-12800 240-Pin Unbuffered Non-ECC 1.35V / 1.5V CL11 Dual Rank 2Rx8 based 512x8
- Module Size: 16GB KIT(2x8GB Modules) Package: 2x8GB ; JEDEC standard 1.35V, this is a dual voltage piece and can operate at 1.35V or 1.5V
- PCB Color may be different (Black or Green) due to different production batches; all Timetec products are high quality and rigorously tested to meet stringent standards
- For DDR3 Desktop Compatible with Intel and AMD CPU, Not for Laptop
- Guaranteed Lifetime warranty from Purchase Date and Free technical support based on United States
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores, 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
- 12GB 192-bit GDDR6, 15 Gbps, PCIE 4.0; Boost Clock 1807 MHz
- IceStorm 2.0 Cooling, Active Fan Control, Freeze Fan Stop, Metal Backplate
- 8K Ready, 4 Display Ready, HDCP 2.3, VR Ready
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a, 1 x HDMI 2.1, DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 128-bit. Core Clocks : 1455 MHz / 1341 MHz
- Bus: PCI-Express 3.0 x16
- Form Factor: ATX. Power consumption 75 W, Recommended PSU 300 W
- 16GB Kit (2 Sticks of 8GB) DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800 RAM Memory Modules
- 2Rx8 1.5V 240-pin Non-ECC Unbuffered DIMM (Non-ECC UDIMM)
- Designed for Dell OptiPlex Models: 9020 (MT/SFF/USFF), 9010 (MT/DT/SFF/USFF), 7020 (MT/SFF), 7010 (MT/DT/SFF/USFF), 3020 (MT/SFF), 3010 (MT/DT/SFF) - (Minitower, Desktop, Small Form Factor, Ultra Small Form Factor) *NOT for micro or AIO (All-in-One) models*
- Compatible with Intel 2nd Gen i3/i5/i7/Pentium, 3rd Gen i3/i5/i7 & 4th Gen i3/i5/i7/Pentium CPU Processors *Intel 2nd Gen CPU Processors will run memory at 1333MHz*
- Genuine A-Tech Brand - Lifetime Warranty - Toll Free Technical Support
For a supplier of high-quality graphics card for optiplex 780 for your product, we have the perfect solution for you. Each product on our list is regularly updated so that it features only what’s important and is tailored to meet individual requirements – just let us know how much information or feedback you would like!
I hope you have found this list of the graphics card for optiplex 780 to be useful. If you have any concerns regarding our website or reviews, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be pleased to assist you with your shopping selections in any way we can.